PETS, parties or
- Carpet adds warmth and is soft under feet and easier on children's knees.
- Carpet is much quieter than hard surfaces floors.
- Carpet comes in a wide variety of colors, patterns, textures and fibers.
- The carpet cushion, not the carpet itself determines how a carpet feels beneath your feet.
- Stain protection is an important consideration in any carpet purchase.
- Carpet is economical and the installation costs are generally less than some of the hard surface products.
With so many carpet options to chose from, how do I know what type of carpet is right for my home?
Carpet technology has changed over the years and continues to change. There are many types of yarns, styles, fibers and treatments. Some carpets are virtually stain-proof, others resist bacteria, and some wear better than others. Carpet options are endless and may seem overwhelming. No problem! Below are questions that will make it easier for the Buy~Low Team to help you select the correct carpet that suits your life and your family.
What is the difference between a remnant and a custom ordered carpet?
Nothing is different in the quality of the carpet. The difference is in the price!
What's a remnant?
As part of the Buy Low promise, we stock a huge selection of top-quality carpet remnants in designer colors and styles offering customers greater savings and value. Remnant are not blemished or flawed in any manner. Remnants are perfect portions of carpet previously cut from a roll that is exact in every way if you had ordered a custom carpet. Buy Low buys hundreds and hundreds of cialis priser or of perfect remnants from many manufacturers at a huge discount. We pass that discount on to you, giving you an extraordinary high-quality product at a super low cost!
Remnants can be sized-up to 30 feet wide, can be hemmed to create an area rug, and are available for immediate installation in your home.