About Vinyl Flooring
- Vinyl flooring is a great choice for every room in your home. Especially when you are sticking to a budget.
- Vinyl has had many innovations in the last decade. Cutting edge print technology creates a variety of realistic-looking designs that replicates wood, stone and other natural materials.
- Vinyl is durable, easy-to-clean and can be installed anywhere in the home. It’s an especially good choice for high-traffic areas such as kitchens and playrooms, or wet areas such as bathrooms and laundry rooms.
There are several different types of vinyl and the best choice for you depends on where it is to be installed and if you intend to do-it-yourself or have our Buy Low professionals install the vinyl floor for you.
- If you are using vinyl tiles, the existing floor has to be level and have no irregularities, otherwise a sub floor has to be installed over the old floor in order for the tiles to adhere properly.
- Sheet vinyl is is available in wide rolls of six or twelve feet and, when installed, is virtually seamless.
Buy Low will be glad to give you an estimate for a professionally installed any style vinyl floor that will give you years of enjoyment.