About Vinyl Flooring
- Vinyl flooring is a great choice for every room in your home. Especially when you are sticking to a budget.
- Vinyl has had many innovations in the last decade. Cutting edge print technology creates a variety of realistic-looking designs that replicates wood, stone and other natural materials.
- Vinyl is durable, easy-to-clean and can be installed anywhere in the home. It’s an especially good choice for high-traffic areas such as kitchens and playrooms, or wet areas such as bathrooms and laundry rooms.
Should I buy sheets, tile or planks?
The difference between the three types of vinyl depends on where it is to be installed and if you intend to do-it-yourself or have our Buy Low professionals install the vinyl floor for you.
- If you are using vinyl tiles, the existing floor has to be level and have no irregularities, otherwise a sub floor has to be installed over the old floor in order for the tiles to adhere properly.
- Sheet vinyl is is available in wide rolls of six or twelve feet and, when installed, is virtually seamless.
Buy Low will be glad to give you an estimate for a professionally installed any style vinyl floor that will give you years of enjoyment.