Ceramic / Porcelain Flooring
- Ceramic and porcelain tile flooring is durable, practical and simply stunning.
- Available in hundreds of shapes, sizes, styles, and colors; from textured and rustic to smooth and contemporary, and even with slip resistant characteristics.
- Tile is easy to clean, resistant to stains, odors, scratches, mold, mildew and water resistant; making it the perfect flooring in high moisture areas such as bathrooms, kitchens and foyers.
- Because ceramic tile does not absorb odors, smoke, paint fumes or other contaminants, it improves indoor air quality by reducing allergies.
- Tile is one of the strongest and cost effective surfaces available on the market today and can withstand abrasion and the wear and tear caused by heavy foot traffic.
Stone Tile Flooring
- Stone has a look of it's own, it is ageless, timeless and beautiful.
- Extraordinary tile shapes and sizes to masterful specimens of stone mosaics, natural stone flooring inspire absolute refinement.
- Since stone is a natural product, it offers a unlimited amount of variations in color, texture and appearance. Some lighter-colored stone will actually darken as they age. If you prefer a more predictable look to your flooring with very little variation, stone might not be the best choice for your home.
OUR PROMISE~ The lowest prices on the brand-name flooring you love & expert installation within days!